MSc in Urban and Regional Planning Program
It is our utmost pleasure to let you know that our MSc in Urban and Regional Planning Program has now been approved by the Province of Alberta. The Program is scheduled to launch in the Fall of 2017.
We are now accepting applications for the MSc Planning.
Generous Donation from Brookfield Residential (Alberta)
We express our deepest thanks to Brookfield Residential (Alberta) for their generous donation of $250,000 to the Planning program for the next five years. This donation will support the Brookfield Residential Distinguished Visitor in the Program and annually fund Brookfield Residential Graduate and Undergraduate Awards.
Changes Introduced for the 2016-2017
INT D 401 is required for those students who have recently completed a Planning Work Experience Practicum (BA) ...
- Building forward instead of back: Developing and redeveloping Alberta’s communities
- Celebration of Planning Event 2016
- Syrian refugee helping study refugee experiences for federal government
- The Program held the symposium on Human Rights and the City on Oct 27th 2016
- Syrian student puts his refugee experience to work
- If we build it, will they bike?
- MSc in Urban and Regional Planning Program Approved by the Province of Alberta