MSc in Urban and Regional Planning Program
It is our utmost pleasure to let you know that our MSc in Urban and Regional Planning Program has now been approved by the Province of Alberta. The Program is scheduled to launch in the Fall of 2017.
Over the next few weeks (most likely in November/December), we will begin populating our website with information necessary for admissions such as deadlines, eligibility criteria, requirements etc.
Generous Donation from Brookfield Residential (Alberta)
We express our deepest thanks to Brookfield Residential (Alberta) for their generous donation of $250,000 to the Planning program for the next five years. This donation will support the Brookfield Residential Distinguished Visitor in the Program and annually fund Brookfield Residential Graduate and Undergraduate Awards.
Changes Introduced for the 2016-2017
INT D 401 is required for those students who have recently completed a Planning Work Experience Practicum (BA) ...
- If we build it, will they bike?
- MSc in Urban and Regional Planning Program Approved by the Province of Alberta
- University of Alberta planning program donation will help meet Alberta’s needs
- Perfecting the art and science of urban planning
- Dear Class of 2016
- Review use of restrictive covenants in Alberta, urges planning prof.
- Changes Introduced for the 2016-2017 Academic Year