The Planning program educates students in the scientific, aesthetic, and orderly disposition of land, resources, facilities and services with a view to securing the physical, economic and social efficiency, health and well-being of communities. Planners work for all levels of government and in professional planning consultancies.
Generous Donation from Brookfield Residential (Alberta)
We express our deepest thanks to Brookfield Residential (Alberta) for their generous donation of $250,000 to the Planning program for the next five years. This donation will support the Brookfield Residential Distinguished Visitor in the Program and annually fund Brookfield Residential Graduate and Undergraduate Awards.
Changes Introduced for the 2016-2017
INT D 401 is required for those students who have recently completed a Planning Work Experience Practicum (BA) ...
- Dear Class of 2016
- Review use of restrictive covenants in Alberta, urges planning prof.
- Changes Introduced for the 2016-2017 Academic Year
- Newsletter May 2016
- Generous Donation from Brookfield Residential (Alberta)
- Canadian town, already staggering from oil bust, hit by wildfires
- Amid tragedy, an opportunity for Fort McMurray to rethink its future