MSc in Urban and Regional Planning Program
It is our utmost pleasure to let you know that our MSc in Urban and Regional Planning Program has now been approved by the Province of Alberta. The Program is scheduled to launch in the Fall of 2017.
We are now accepting applications for the MSc Planning.
Changes Introduced for the 2016-2017
INT D 401 is required for those students who have recently completed a Planning Work Experience Practicum (BA) ...
The Professional Standards Board approves the full accreditation of the Bachelor of Arts, Major in Planning and the Bachelor of Science, Specialization in Planning beginning with the 2016/2017 academic year for a period of five years. This approval also includes the previous academic years starting from 2012/13.
- URBAN WEEK
- Discover Urban and Regional Planning
- MSc Open House and FAQs
- Building forward instead of back: Developing and redeveloping Alberta’s communities
- Celebration of Planning Event 2016
- Syrian refugee helping study refugee experiences for federal government
- The Program held the symposium on Human Rights and the City on Oct 27th 2016