A. Open positions at the Watershed Science and Modelling Laboratory:
Update: December 2021
I-STEAM Pathways: Environmental Education Program for Indigenous Students undergraduate opportunity in Faramarzi lab available – click HERE for details of the position and HERE for more information on the University of Alberta I-STEAM program. For additional information please contact Assoc. Prof. Monireh Faramarzi (email@example.com) or Dr. Timm Döbert (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There are currently no open positions for graduate students or post-docs.
Previous job postings (Last update: September 2020)
- PDF position available: Watershed hydrology and water quality modelling in western Canada
- PhD position available: Watershed hydrology and water quality modelling in western Canada
- PhD position available: Integrated surface water and groundwater modelling under changing climate and land management factors
B. Notes for graduate studies
To be eligible for graduate studies at the University of Alberta and to find out information on admission, please see the Earth and Atmospheric Science Graduate studies page
Please pay specific attention to the following link and ensure you have all the necessary requirements BEFORE contacting me
- academic requirement page :https://www.ualberta.ca/earth-atmospheric-sciences/graduate-studies/entrance-requirements
- English Language Proficiency requirements (for foreign applicants):
for the University of Alberta:
for the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences:
For graduate studies, please send to me (email@example.com) directly a statement of interest in a particular research area, your recent CV, transcripts and TOEFL/IELTS results.